Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shhh Can you Keep a Secret!

Shhhhh can you keep a secret.  I am supposed to be working but have snuck away to keep you up-to-date with what is going on in with the animals at Trial Bay Eco Tourist Park.

Hi, my name is Rocky and I am the head of the Wildlife Division at Trial Bay Eco Tourist Park, South West Rocks.  I reckon I must have the best job ever!

I get to hang out with tourists and my wildlife family all day long.  This got me to thinking, how cool would it be to show you what the wildlife get up to throughout the day.  So, I thought I would pre-warned the wildlife that I was coming down to film what they do, and would you believe it, they went camera shy on me and went underground.  Well, two can play that game -  so now it's undercover Kanga Boss.

Firstly, let me introduce Kooka, look how cheeky he is.  He thinks he can have a bath in the toddler pool during work time... hmmmm. 

I finally caught up with Dot, junior and joey.   Junior was just lazing around like he always does - not a care in the world.  Joey was a little shy, but then soon warmed up with a smile for the camera.  Dot was more interested in eating so she didn't even notice I was there.

So settle on back and enjoy my first filming adventures. Sorry for the shakey filming, it was a bit hard to hide between those trees to make sure I wasn't uncovered by my employees!   Stay tuned for my blog each week where i will up-date you on what has been going on..........

ROCKY
Under Cover Kanga Boss
Hip Hop extrodinare (well I think so)






No comments:

Post a Comment