Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tch Tch Tch, Growl - Love is in the Air

Well, second week on the job and I am not sure whether I really want to be a Boss.  This employee stuff is really a right pain in the tail.  This week I met up with Buck - well what an attitude he has.  He thinks he is king of the Park.  Buck is a big strapping lad, who fancies himself as a bit of a ladies man and is very protective of his woman and little joey.  He told me in no uncertain terms to back off as I got a little too close on his territory.  You will often find him under the cabins during the day away from the Sun and then they hang out at Little Bay with the rest of the mob.

If you've ever seen the TV show "Skippy" you may have heard Skippy going "tch tch tch". I have never heard a kangaroo make that sound. A male will cluck at a female to reassure her when he's trying to mate with her and kangaroos of either gender will growl preparatory to fighting.
Well all those sounds were happening in the park this week - I think love is in the air, so when you hear those noises it is important to keep your distance.  Whilst the Kangaroo looks cute they are a very powerful animal.






Well settle on back and enjoy my video's.  Some are very short and still a little wobbly.  Have a great week and we chat next week.

Rocky
Love is in the Air

No comments:

Post a Comment